Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank-KVGB vacancy
www.kvgbank.com – Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank (KVGB) is a Government sector company of India. They have branches and regional head offices all over the country. To fulfill the requirement of staffs KVGB recruits personnel from all over the country. They conduct exam to recruit the vacant places in KVGB.
Now KVGB has invites a recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates who are willing to join this company. Job seekers must read this recruitment notification or advertisement and apply for the recruitment. KVGB vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following posts:
Posts of KVGB vacancy:
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 1126 vacant posts.
1. Officer Scale-III – 12
2. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) – 68
3. Officer Scale-II (IT) – 18
4. Officer Scale-II (Law) – 02
5. Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager) – 02
6. Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer) – 17
7. Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer) – 07
8. Officer Scale-I – 318
9. Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 682
Age Limit for KVGB vacancy:
Candidates who are willing to apply for this job, they need to be satisfy the age limits (upper age and lower age) –
For detail age limit candidates needs to see the full advertisement.
Educational Qualification for KVGB vacancy:
Another criteria is, a candidates should satisfy the educational qualification. A candidates must have that qualification or higher qualification which is specified in the advertisement.
For detail educational qualification candidates needs to see the full advertisement.
Important Dates of KVGB vacancy:
Few important dates a candidate should keep in mind-
Closing date of Online Application: 22.12.2014
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of KVGB vacancy.
You may also like:
- Syndicate Bank vacancy
- Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank vacancy
- Bank of India vacancy
- Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam