Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department – AP VRO VRA vacancy
www.ccla.cgg.gov.in – Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department (AP VRO VRA) has invites a recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates who are willing to join this company. Job seekers must read this recruitment notification or advertisement and apply for the recruitment. AP VRO VRA vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following posts:
Posts of AP VRO VRA vacancy:
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 5962 vacant posts.
1. Village Revenue Officers VRO – 1657
2. Village Revenue Assistants VRA – 4305
Age Limit for AP VRO VRA vacancy:
Candidates who are willing to apply for this job, they need to be satisfy the age limits (upper age and lower age) –
- For VRO : Candidates age should not less than 18 years and should not exceed 36 years.
- For VRA : Candidates age should not less than 18 years and should not exceed 37 years.
Educational Qualification for AP VRO VRA vacancy:
Another criteria a candidates should satisfy is the educational qualification. A candidates must have that qualification or higher qualification which is specified in the advertisement.
For detail educational qualification candidates needs to see the full advertisement.
Application Fees for AP VRO VRA vacancy:
Candidates of SC/ST needs to pay Rs.150/- as application fees and Other candidates needs to pay Rs.300/- as application fees.
Important Dates of AP VRO VRA vacancy:
Few important dates a candidate should keep in mind-
Starting date of receipt of Application: 28.12.2013
Last date of receipt of Application: 13.01.2014
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of AP VRO VRA vacancy.
You may also like:
- Punjab State Power Corporation Limited – PSPCL vacancy
- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board – MPPEB vacancy
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences – AIIMS vacancy
- Odisha Public Service Commission – OPSC vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam