Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank-BGVB vacancy
www.bgvb.co.in – Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank (BGVB) is a Government sector company of India. They have branches and regional head offices all over the country. To fulfill the requirement of staffs BGVB recruits personnel from all over the country. They conduct exam to recruit the vacant places in BGVB.
Now BGVB has invites a recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates who are willing to join this company. Job seekers must read this recruitment notification or advertisement and apply for the recruitment. BGVB vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following posts:
Posts of BGVB vacancy:
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 359 vacant posts.
1. Officer Scale-II (IT) – 18
2. Officer Scale-II (CA) – 03
3. Officer Scale-II (Law) – 02
4. Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager) – 01
5. Officer Scale-I – 147
6. Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 188
Age Limit for BGVB vacancy:
Candidates who are willing to apply for this job, they need to be satisfy the age limits (upper age and lower age) –
For detail age limit candidates needs to see the full advertisement.
Educational Qualification for BGVB vacancy:
Another criteria is, a candidates should satisfy the educational qualification. A candidates must have that qualification or higher qualification which is specified in the advertisement.
For this job a Candidates must have completed Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
Important Dates of BGVB vacancy:
Few important dates a candidate should keep in mind-
Opening date of Online Application: 19.05.2015
Closing date of Online Application: 03.06.2015
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of BGVB vacancy.
You may also like:
- Industrial Development Bank of India-IDBI vacancy
- Jammu and Kashmir Grameen Bank-JKGB vacancy
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank-APGB vacancy
- Oriental Bank of Commerce-OBC vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam