Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research-CIMFR vacancy
One of the most renowned Government sector company in India is Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) – www.cmriindia.nic.in. This company has branches and regional head offices all over the country. CIMFR will recruit personnel to fulfill their vacant posts from all over the country. CIMFR vacancy. They conduct an exam to recruit for the vacant places in CIMFR.
Now CIMFR has published a recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates who are willing to join this company. Please read the recruitment notification or advertisement for all other details before applying for the job. CIMFR vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following posts:
|Posts of CIMFR vacancy:|
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 32 vacant posts.
1. Project Assistant Level-I – 13
2. Project Assistant Level-II – 19
Age Limit for CIMFR vacancy:
Educational Qualification for CIMFR vacancy:
Application Fees for CIMFR vacancy:
Selection Process of CIMFR Job:
Important Dates of CIMFR vacancy:
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of CIMFR vacancy.
You may also like:
- Mira Bhayandar Municipal Corporation-MBMC vacancy
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences-AIIMS vacancy
- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited-PGCIL vacancy
- Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority-MMRDA vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam