Central Silk Board vacancy
www.csb.gov.in – Central Silk Board has invites a recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates who are willing to join this company. Job seekers must read this recruitment notification or advertisement and apply for the recruitment. Central Silk Board vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following posts vacancy:
Posts of Central Silk Board:
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 229 vacant posts.
1. Scientist-B – 65
2. Scientist-B (Reeling & Spinning) – 02
3. Computer Programmer – 02
4. Inspector (Silk) – 04
5. Junior Translator (Hindi) – 01
6. Senior Mechanic (Cold Storage & Electrical) – 03
7. Assistant (Technical) – 06
8. Technical Assistant (Reeling & Spinning) – 01
9. Assistant – 07
10. Statistical Assistant – 02
11. Upper Division Clerk – 06
12. Junior Stenographer (Hindi) – 01
13. Field Assistant – 112
14. Lower Division Clerk – 15
Age Limit for Central Silk Board vacancy:
Candidates who are willing to apply for this job, they need to be satisfy the age limits (upper age and lower age) –
For detail age limit candidates needs to see the full advertisement.
Educational Qualification for Central Silk Board vacancy:
Another criteria a candidates should satisfy is the educational qualification. A candidates must have that qualification or higher qualification which is specified in the advertisement.
For detail educational qualification candidates needs to see the full advertisement.
Important Dates of Central Silk Board vacancy:
Few important dates a candidate should keep in mind-
Last date of receipt of Application: 14.03.2014
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification Central Silk Board vacancy.
You may also like:
- Hindustan Copper Limited vacancy
- National Rural Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh – NRHM vacancy
- Odisha Public Service Commission – OPSC vacancy
- Mahanadi Coalfields Limited, Odisha – MCL vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam