Chief District Medical Officer Puri-CDMO vacancy
www.puri.nic.in – Chief District Medical Officer Puri (CDMO) is a Government sector company of India. They have branches and regional head offices all over the country. To fulfill the requirement of staffs CDMO recruits personnel from all over the country. They conduct exam to recruit the vacant places in CDMO.
Now CDMO has invites a recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates who are willing to join this company. Job seekers must read this recruitment notification or advertisement and apply for the recruitment. CDMO vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following posts:
Posts of CDMO vacancy:
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 173 vacant posts.
1. Staff Nurse – 104
2. Jr. Radiographer – 08
3. Jr Laboratory – 05
4. Multi Purpose Health Worker (Female) – 37
5. Multi Purpose Health Worker (Male) – 19
Age Limit for CDMO vacancy:
Candidates who are willing to apply for this job, they need to be satisfy the age limits (upper age and lower age) –
For this job a candidates age should not less than 21 years and should not exceed 32 years as on 25.04.2016
Educational Qualification for CDMO vacancy:
Another criteria is, a candidates should satisfy the educational qualification. A candidates must have that qualification or higher qualification which is specified in the advertisement.
For detail educational qualification candidates needs to see the full advertisement.
Important Dates of CDMO vacancy:
Few important dates a candidate should keep in mind-
Last date of receipt of Application: 20.05.2016
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of CDMO vacancy.
You may also like:
- Union Public Service Commission-UPSC vacancy
- Meghalaya Public Service Commission-MPSC vacancy
- High Court of Gujarat vacancy
- North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences-NEIGRIHMS vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam