Directorate of Governance Reforms Punjab-DGR vacancy
A very renowned Government sector company of India is Directorate of Governance Reforms Punjab (DGR) – www.dgrpunjab.gov.in. Branches and regional head offices of this company has been spread all over the country. Now DGR will recruit personnel from all over the country to fulfill their vacant post. DGR vacancy. So, DGR will soon conduct an exam to place people in the vacant posts.
DGR recently published a recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates who are willing to join this company. Job seekers must read this recruitment notification or advertisement before apply for the job. DGR vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following posts:
|Posts of DGR vacancy:|
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 324 vacant posts.
1. Senior System Manager – 02
2. System Manager – 19
3. Assistant Manager – 57
4. Technical Assistant – 246
Age Limit for DGR vacancy:
Educational Qualification for DGR vacancy:
Application Fees for DGR vacancy:
Selection Process of DGR Job:
Important Dates of DGR vacancy:
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of DGR vacancy.
You may also like:
- Punjab Public Service Commission-PPSC vacancy
- High Court of Andhra Pradesh vacancy
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation-MOSPI vacancy
- Hindustan Copper Limited-HCL vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam