DNH Power Distribution Corporation Limited-DNHPDCL vacancy
www.powerdnh.nic.in – DNH Power Distribution Corporation Limited (DNHPDCL) is a Government sector company of India. They have branches and regional head offices all over the country. To fulfill the requirement of staffs DNHPDCL recruits personnel from all over the country. They conduct exam to recruit the vacant places in DNHPDCL.
Now DNHPDCL has invites a recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates who are willing to join this company. Job seekers must read this recruitment notification or advertisement and apply for the recruitment. DNHPDCL vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following posts:
Posts of DNHPDCL vacancy:
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 53 vacant posts.
1. Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 13
2. Switch Board Operator (SBO) – 34
3. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 06
Age Limit for DNHPDCL vacancy:
Candidates who are willing to apply for this job, they need to be satisfy the age limits (upper age and lower age) –
For detail age limit candidates needs to see the full advertisement.
Educational Qualification for DNHPDCL vacancy:
Another criteria is, a candidates should satisfy the educational qualification. A candidates must have that qualification or higher qualification which is specified in the advertisement.
For detail educational qualification candidates needs to see the full advertisement.
Important Dates of DNHPDCL vacancy:
Few important dates a candidate should keep in mind-
Opening date of Online Application: 16.11.2015
Closing date of Online Application: 16.12.2015
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of DNHPDCL vacancy.
You may also like:
- Haryana Public Service Commission-HPSC vacancy
- Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University-GADVASU vacancy
- Rural Institute of Medical Sciences and Research-RIMSNR vacancy
- Uttarakhand Public Service Commission-UKPSC vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam