Karnataka Public Service Commission – Karnataka PSC vacancy
www.kpsc.kar.nic.in – Karnataka Public Service Commission (Karnataka PSC) has invites a recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates who are willing to join this company. Job seekers must read this recruitment notification or advertisement and apply for the recruitment. Karnataka PSC vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following posts:
Posts of Karnataka PSC vacancy:
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 550 vacant posts.
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 365
2. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 40
3. Junior Engineer (Civil) – 131
4. Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 14
Age Limit for Karnataka PSC vacancy:
Candidates who are willing to apply for this job, they need to be satisfy the age limits (upper age and lower age) –
For this job a Candidates age should not less than 18 years and should not exceed than 33 years.
Educational Qualification for Karnataka PSC vacancy:
Another criteria a candidates should satisfy is the educational qualification. A candidates must have that qualification or higher qualification which is specified in the advertisement.
For detail educational qualification candidates needs to see the full advertisement.
Application Fees for Karnataka PSC vacancy:
Candidates of SC/ST/PWD/ExSM needs to pay Rs.25/- as application fees and Other candidates needs to pay Rs.300/- as application fees.
Important Dates of Karnataka PSC vacancy:
Few important dates a candidate should keep in mind-
Opening date of Online Application: 04.03.2014
Closing date of Online Application: 02.04.2014
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of Karnataka PSC vacancy.
You may also like:
- Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences – ILBS vacancy
- Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited – MPPGCL vacancy
- Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle vacancy
- Markfed Punjab vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam