Madras High Court vacancy
www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in – Madras High Court is a Government sector company of India. They have branches and regional head offices all over the country. To fulfill the requirement of staffs Madras High Court recruits personnel from all over the country. They conduct exam to recruit the vacant places in Madras High Court.
Now Madras High Court has invites a recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates who are willing to join this company. Job seekers must read this recruitment notification or advertisement and apply for the recruitment. Madras High Court vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following posts:
|Posts of Madras High Court vacancy:|
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 82 vacant posts.
1. Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges – 71
2. Personal Assistant (to the Registrars) – 10
3. Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars) – 01
Age Limit for Madras High Court vacancy:
Educational Qualification for Madras High Court vacancy:
Application Fees for Madras High Court vacancy:
Important Dates of Madras High Court vacancy:
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of Madras High Court vacancy.
You may also like:
- South Eastern Coalfields Limited-SECL vacancy
- Assam Police vacancy
- Eastern Coalfields Limited vacancy
- Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board-JKSSB vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam