Maharashtra Police vacancy
www.mahapolice.gov.in – Maharashtra Police is a Government sector company of India. This company has branches and regional head offices all over the country. Maharashtra Police will recruit personnel to fulfill their vacant posts from all over the country. Maharashtra Police vacancy. So, Maharashtra Police will soon conduct an exam to place people in the vacant posts.
Maharashtra Police is now published a recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates who are willing to join this company. All the job seekers must read this advertisement or recruitment notification before the applying for the job. Maharashtra Police vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following posts:
|Posts of Maharashtra Police vacancy:|
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 3450 vacant posts.
1. Police Constable – 3450
Age Limit for Maharashtra Police vacancy:
Educational Qualification for Maharashtra Police vacancy:
Application Fees for Maharashtra Police vacancy:
Selection Process of Maharashtra Police Job:
Important Dates of Maharashtra Police vacancy:
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of Maharashtra Police vacancy.
You may also like:
- State Society for Ultra Poor and Social Welfare-SSUPSW vacancy
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission-UPPSC vacancy
- Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited-MPPGCL vacancy
- General Insurance Corporation of India-GIC vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam