National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management-NCSCM vacancy
www.ncscm.org – National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management (NCSCM) is a Government sector company of India. They have branches and regional head offices all over the country. To fulfil the requirement of staffs NCSCM recruits personel from all over the country. They conduct exam to recruit the vacant places in NCSCM.
Now NCSCM has invites a recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates who are willing to join this company. Job seekers must read this recruitment notification or advertisement and apply for the recruitment. NCSCM vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following posts:
Posts of NCSCM vacancy:
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 42 vacant posts.
1. Scientist ‘F’ (Project Lead) – 05
2. Scientist ‘E’ (Senior Scientist) – 04
3. Scientist ‘D’ – 04
4. Scientist ‘C’ – 03
5. Scientist ‘B’ – 04
6. Software Engineer – 01
7. Junior Application Engineer – 01
8. Senior Technical Assistant – 02
9. Technical Assistant – 02
10. Data Entry Operator (Grade D & C) – 02
11. Senior Laboratory Assistant – 02
12. Field Assistant – 01
13. Head of Administrative and Human Resources Unit – 01
14. Head, Finance and Procurement Unit – 01
15. Manager (Procurement) – 01
16. Protocol Officer – 01
17. Librarian – 01
18. Accounts Officer (Internal Control Officer) – 01
19. Accountant – 02
20. PS to Director – 01
21. Stenographer – 01
22. Office Assistant cum Driver – 01
Age Limit for NCSCM vacancy:
Candidates who are willing to apply for this job, they need to be satisfy the age limits (upper age and lower age) –
For detail age limit candidates needs to see the full advertisement.
Educational Qualification for NCSCM vacancy:
Another criteria a candidates should satisfy is the educational qualification. A candidates must have that qualification or higher qualification which is specified in the advertisement.
For detail educational qualification candidates needs to see the full advertisement.
Important Dates of NCSCM vacancy:
Few important dates a candidate should keep in mind-
Last date of receipt of Application: 30.04.2014
Last date of receipt of Application for Flung areas: 15.05.2014
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of NCSCM vacancy.
You may also like:
- South Western Railway vacancy
- Bihar Agricultural University-BAU vacancy
- Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme-ECHS vacancy
- Ordnance Factory Kanpur vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam