National Health Mission Andhra Pradesh-NHM AP vacancy
www.nrhm.gov.in – National Health Mission Andhra Pradesh (NHM AP) is a Government sector company of India. They have branches and regional head offices all over the country. To fulfill the requirement of staffs NHM AP recruits personnel from all over the country. They conduct exam to recruit the vacant places in NHM AP.
Now NHM AP has invites a recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates who are willing to join this company. Job seekers must read this recruitment notification or advertisement and apply for the recruitment. NHM AP vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following posts:
Posts of NHM AP vacancy:
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 1800 vacant posts.
1. Medical Officer (Male) – 336
2. Medical Officer (Female) – 339
3. Medical officer (Ayush) (Male) – 113
4. Medical officer (Ayush) (Female) – 112
5. Auxiliary Nurse Midwife – 450
6. Pharmacist – 450
Age Limit for NHM AP vacancy:
Candidates who are willing to apply for this job, they need to be satisfy the age limits (upper age and lower age) –
For this job a candidates age should not less than 18 years and should not exceed 44 years as on 01.07.2016
Educational Qualification for NHM AP vacancy:
Another criteria is, a candidates should satisfy the educational qualification. A candidates must have that qualification or higher qualification which is specified in the advertisement.
For detail educational qualification candidates needs to see the full advertisement.
Important Dates of NHM AP vacancy:
Few important dates a candidate should keep in mind-
Last date of receipt of Application: 12.07.2016
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of NHM AP vacancy.
You may also like:
- Kandla Port Trust vacancy
- IRCON International Limited-IRCON vacancy
- Spices Board of India vacancy
- Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited-RITES vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam