North Eastern Railway vacancy
www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in – North Eastern Railway is a very popular Government sector company in India. Branches and regional head offices of this company has been spread all over the country. North Eastern Railway is now recruit personnel from all over the country to fulfill their vacant posts. North Eastern Railway vacancy. Therefore, North Eastern Railway decided to conduct an exam to recruit people in the vacant posts.
North Eastern Railway recently published a recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates who are willing to join this company. Job seekers must read this recruitment notification or advertisement before apply for the job. North Eastern Railway vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following jobs:
|Posts of North Eastern Railway vacancy:|
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 1104 vacant posts.
1. Act Apprentice – 1104
Age Limit for North Eastern Railway vacancy:
Educational Qualification for North Eastern Railway vacancy:
Application Fees for North Eastern Railway vacancy:
Selection Process of North Eastern Railway Job:
Important Dates of North Eastern Railway vacancy:
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of North Eastern Railway vacancy.
You may also like:
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research-PGIMER vacancy
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission-UPPSC vacancy
- Chhattisgarh State Power Generation Company Limited-CSPGCL vacancy
- Union Public Service Commission-UPSC vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam