Recruitment and Assessment Centre-RAC vacancy
www.rac.gov.in – Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) is a Government sector company of India. This company has branches and regional head offices across the country. RAC is now recruit personnel from all over the country to fulfill their vacant posts. RAC vacancy. For that, RAC will conduct an exam to recruit in the vacant posts.
Recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates are now published by RAC, who are willing to join this company. Job seekers must read this recruitment notification or advertisement before apply for the job. RAC vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following vacancies:
|Posts of RAC vacancy:|
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 290 vacant posts.
1. Scientist -B (DRDO) – 270
2. Scientist -B (DST) – 06
3. Scientist/Engineer -B (ADA) – 10
4. Executive Engineer (GAETEC) – 04
Age Limit for RAC vacancy:
Educational Qualification for RAC vacancy:
Application Fees for RAC vacancy:
Selection Process of RAC Job:
Important Dates of RAC vacancy:
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of RAC vacancy.
You may also like:
- National Health Mission Maharashtra-NHM Maharashtra vacancy
- National Health Mission Haryana-NHM Haryana vacancy
- Centre for Railway Information Systems-CRIS vacancy
- Odisha Public Service Commission-OPSC vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam