RRC Allahabad Admit Card 2013
Railway Recruitment Cell, Allahabad (RRC Allahabad) will issue admit card or call letter or Hall ticket to the shortlisted candidates for this vacancy. This RRC Allahabad admit card will allow you to enter into the examination hall. Without this you will not allowed to appear for the examination.
Applicants can download the RRC Allahabad admit card before 10 days of the examination. Admit card will be available on RRC Allahabad website.
How to Download RRC Allahabad Admit Card ?
- Click on the link “Download Admit Card”.
- Enter you unique Registration Number or Roll Number.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Note: Admit Card may be in PDF or DOC or any other format. To view the downloaded file properly you need to install the right viewer first.
Download Admit Card
Link will be available soon.
General Instructions – What to Do after download the Admit Card ?
- First thing you need to check is the spelling of your name and other details.
- Then check if your registration number or roll number is matched with you roll number or not.
- Check your photograph, whether it is properly visible or not.
- Check your signature, whether it is properly visible or not.
- Try to locate the venue of the examination.
- Make a copy of the Admit Card in case you need it in the exam hall.
Keep visiting this website for further updates and announcements related to RRC Allahabad.
We will post timely notification and updates through this site.
You may also need: