Securities and Exchange Board of India-SEBI vacancy
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) – www.sebi.gov.in is a Government sector company of India. They have branches and regional head offices all over the country. To fulfill the requirement of staffs, SEBI will recruit personnel from all over the country. So, SEBI will soon conduct an exam to place people in the vacant posts.
Now SEBI has published a recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates who are willing to join this company. Please read the recruitment notification or advertisement for all other details before applying for the job. SEBI vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following posts:
|Posts of SEBI vacancy:|
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 120 vacant posts.
1. Assistant Manager – 120
Age Limit for SEBI vacancy:
Educational Qualification for SEBI vacancy:
Application Fees for SEBI vacancy:
Selection Process of SEBI Job:
Important Dates of SEBI vacancy:
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of SEBI vacancy.
You may also like:
- Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute-GCRI vacancy
- Nagaland Public Service Commission-NPSC vacancy
- Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology-RRCAT vacancy
- Department of Atomic Energy-DAE vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam