Securities and Exchange Board of India-SEBI vacancy
A very renowned Government sector company of India is Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) – www.sebi.gov.in. They have branches and regional head offices all over the country. SEBI is now recruit personnel from all over the country to fulfill their vacant posts. SEBI vacancy. That’s why, SEBI is going to conduct an exam to recruit people in the vacant posts.
Recently SEBI has published a new recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates who are willing to join this company. Job seekers are requested to read this recruitment notification or advertisement before apply for the job. SEBI vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following posts:
|Posts of SEBI vacancy:|
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 147 vacant posts.
1. Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – 147
Age Limit for SEBI vacancy:
Educational Qualification for SEBI vacancy:
Application Fees for SEBI vacancy:
Selection Process of SEBI Job:
Important Dates of SEBI vacancy:
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of SEBI vacancy.
You may also like:
- Singareni Collieries Company Limited-SCCL vacancy
- High Court of Gujarat vacancy
- Bihar Public Service Commission-BPSC vacancy
- Home Guard Department Rajasthan vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam