Bureau of Indian Standards – BIS vacancy
www.bis.org.in – Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has invites a recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates who are willing to join this company. Job seekers must read this recruitment notification or advertisement and apply for the recruitment. BIS vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following posts:
Posts of BIS vacancy:
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 198 vacant posts.
1. Assistant – 17
2. Junior Translator (Hindi) – 02
3. Lower Division Clerk – 46
4. Junior Stenographer – 21
5. Stenographer – 15
6. Technical Asst (Lab) Chemical – 33
7. Technical Asst (Lab) Mechanical – 35
8. Technical Asst (Lab) Electrical – 22
9. Technical Asst (Lab) Microbiology – 07
Age Limit for BIS vacancy:
Candidates who are willing to apply for this job, they need to be satisfy the age limits (upper age and lower age) -
- For Assistant and Stenographer : Candidates age should not less than 18 years and should not exceed 30 years as on 31.03.2013.
- For all other posts : Candidates age should not less than 18 years and should not exceed 27 years as on 31.03.2013.
Educational Qualification for BIS vacancy:
Another criteria a candidates should satisfy is the educational qualification. A candidates must have that qualification or higher qualification which is specified in the advertisement.
For detail educational qualification candidates needs to see the full advertisement.
Important Dates of BIS vacancy:
Few important dates a candidate should keep in mind-
Opening date of Online Application: 27.04.2013
Closing date of Online Application: 17.05.2013
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of BIS vacancy.
BIS Admit Card – Click Here
You may also like: