Bombay High Court vacancy
www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in – Bombay High Court is a Government sector company of India. They have branches and regional head offices all over the country. To fulfill the requirement of staffs Bombay High Court recruits personnel from all over the country. They conduct exam to recruit the vacant places in Bombay High Court.
Now Bombay High Court has invites a recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates who are willing to join this company. Job seekers must read this recruitment notification or advertisement and apply for the recruitment. Bombay High Court vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following posts:
|Posts of Bombay High Court vacancy:|
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 8921 vacant posts.
1. Stenographer (L.G.) – 1013
2. Junior Clerk – 4738
3. Peon/Hamal – 3170
Age Limit for Bombay High Court vacancy:
Educational Qualification for Bombay High Court vacancy:
Important Dates of Bombay High Court vacancy:
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of Bombay High Court vacancy.
You may also like:
- West Bengal Health Recruitment Board-WBHRB vacancy
- Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission-UKSSSC vacancy
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited-BHEL vacancy
- Gujarat Water Supply and Sewerage Board-GWSSB vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam