Department of Atomic Energy – DAE vacancy
www.dae.gov.in – Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) has invites a recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates who are willing to join this company. Job seekers must read this recruitment notification or advertisement and apply for the recruitment. DAE vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following posts:
Posts of DAE vacancy:
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 32 vacant posts.
1. Stipendiary Trainees (Category I) – 16
- Physics – 05
- Mechanical – 05
- Electronics/Instrumentation – 04
- Electrical – 02
2. Stipendiary Trainees (Category II) – 16
- Electronics/Instrumentation – 06
- Fitter – 06
- Machinist – 02
- Welder – 01
- Electrical – 01
Age Limit for DAE vacancy:
Candidates who are willing to apply for this job, they need to be satisfy the age limits (upper age and lower age) -
For detail age limit candidates needs to see the full advertisement.
Educational Qualification for DAE vacancy:
Another criteria a candidates should satisfy is the educational qualification. A candidates must have that qualification or higher qualification which is specified in the advertisement.
For detail educational qualification candidates needs to see the full advertisement.
Important Dates of DAE vacancy:
Few important dates a candidate should keep in mind-
Last date of receipt of Application: 12.08.2013
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of DAE vacancy.
DAE Admit Card – Click Here
You may also like:
- Chief District Medical Officer – CDMO Sundargarh vacancy
- Chief District Medical Officer – CDMO Rayagada vacancy
- Chief District Medical Officer – CDMO Dhenkanal vacancy
- Chief District Medical Officer – CDMO Nayagarh vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam