District Poverty Initiative Project, Madhya Pradesh – DPIP MP vacancy
www.dpipmp.mp.gov.in – District Poverty Initiative Project, Madhya Pradesh (DPIP MP) has invites a recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates who are willing to join this company. Job seekers must read this recruitment notification or advertisement and apply for the recruitment. DPIP MP vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following posts:
Posts of DPIP MP vacancy:
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 60 vacant posts.
1. Member Consultant – 60
Educational Qualification for DPIP MP vacancy:
Another criteria a candidates should satisfy is the educational qualification. A candidates must have that qualification or higher qualification which is specified in the advertisement.
For this job a Candidates must have completed B.Sc Agriculture or MBA from a recognized university.
Important Dates of DPIP MP vacancy:
Few important dates a candidate should keep in mind-
Last date of receipt of Application: 05.08.2013
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of DPIP MP vacancy.
You may also like:
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research – JIPMER vacancy
- District Collector Office Ahmednagar vacancy
- National Rural Health Mission, Maharashtra – NRHM vacancy
- Department of Mines and Geology – DMG Rajasthan vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam