Andhra Pradesh Police – AP Police vacancy
www.apstatepolice.org – Andhra Pradesh Police (AP Police) has invites a recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates who are willing to join this company. Job seekers must read this recruitment notification or advertisement and apply for the recruitment. AP Police vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following posts:
Posts of AP Police vacancy:
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 159 vacant posts.
1. Master – 42
2. Sarang/Navigator – 40
3. Engine Driver – 39
4. Kalasi/Seaman/Mechanic – 38
Age Limit for AP Police vacancy:
Candidates who are willing to apply for this job, they need to be satisfy the age limits (upper age and lower age) –
For detail age limit candidates needs to see the full advertisement.
Educational Qualification for AP Police vacancy:
Another criteria a candidates should satisfy is the educational qualification. A candidates must have that qualification or higher qualification which is specified in the advertisement.
For detail educational qualification candidates needs to see the full advertisement.
Important Dates of AP Police vacancy:
Few important dates a candidate should keep in mind-
Last date of receipt of Application: 20.02.2014
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of AP Police vacancy.
You may also like:
- Ordnance Depot Shakurbasti vacancy
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Puducherry – SSA Puducherry vacancy
- Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation – MSRTC vacancy
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing – C-DAC vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam