Delhi District Courts vacancy
Delhi District Courts – www.delhicourts.nic.in is a Government sector company of India. They have branches and regional head offices all over the country. Delhi District Courts is now decided to fulfill their vacant post by recruiting peoples from all over the country. Delhi District Courts vacancy. That’s why, Delhi District Courts is going to conduct an exam to recruit people in the vacant posts.
Recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates are now published by Delhi District Courts, who are willing to join this company. Please read the recruitment notification or advertisement for all other details before applying for the job. Delhi District Courts vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following posts:
|Posts of Delhi District Courts vacancy:
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 417 vacant posts.
1. Peon/Orderly/Dak Peon – 280
2. Chowkidar – 33
3. Sweeper/Safai-Karamchari – 23
4. Process Server – 81
Age Limit for Delhi District Courts vacancy:
Educational Qualification for Delhi District Courts vacancy:
Application Fees for Delhi District Courts vacancy:
Selection Process of Delhi District Courts Job:
Important Dates of Delhi District Courts vacancy:
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of Delhi District Courts vacancy.
You may also like:
- Central Coalfields Limited-CCL vacancy
- Union Public Service Commission-UPSC vacancy
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd-UPPCL vacancy
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited-IOCL vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam