Export Inspection Council of India-EICI vacancy
www.eicindia.gov.in – Export Inspection Council of India (EICI) is a Government sector company of India. They have branches and regional head offices all over the country. To fulfil the requirement of staffs EICI recruits personel from all over the country. They conduct exam to recruit the vacant places in EICI.
Now EICI has invites a recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates who are willing to join this company. Job seekers must read this recruitment notification or advertisement and apply for the recruitment. EICI vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following posts:
Posts of EICI vacancy:
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 23 vacant posts.
1. Assistant Director (Tech.) – 09
2. Technical Officer – 04
3. Jr. Scientific Assistant – 02
4. Laboratory Assistant Grade-II – 01
5. Office Assistant – 02
6. Accountant – 01
7. Stenographer Grade-II – 01
8. Laboratory Attendant – 02
9. Peon/MTS – 01
Age Limit for EICI vacancy:
Candidates who are willing to apply for this job, they need to be satisfy the age limits (upper age and lower age) –
For detail age limit candidates needs to see the full advertisement.
Educational Qualification for EICI vacancy:
Another criteria a candidates should satisfy is the educational qualification. A candidates must have that qualification or higher qualification which is specified in the advertisement.
For detail educational qualification candidates needs to see the full advertisement.
Important Dates of EICI vacancy:
Few important dates a candidate should keep in mind-
Last date of receipt of Application: 29.04.2014
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of EICI vacancy.
You may also like:
- Central Ground Water Board-CGWB vacancy
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force-ITBP vacancy
- Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research-AMD vacancy
- National Seeds Corporation Limited-NSCL vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam