Gun Carriage Factory-GCF vacancy
www.ofbgcf.nic.in – Gun Carriage Factory (GCF) is a Government sector company of India. They have branches and regional head offices all over the country. To fulfill the requirement of staffs GCF recruits personnel from all over the country. They conduct exam to recruit the vacant places in GCF.
Now GCF has invites a recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates who are willing to join this company. Job seekers must read this recruitment notification or advertisement and apply for the recruitment. GCF vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following posts:
Posts of GCF vacancy:
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 378 vacant posts.
1. Semi-Skilled Tradesmen – 378
- Electrician Semi-Skilled – 35
- Electroplater Semi-Skilled – 05
- Examiner Semi-Skilled – 28
- Fitter (Automobile) Semi-Skilled – 09
- Fitter (Electronic) Semi-Skilled – 10
- Fitter (Gen) Mech Semi-Skilled – 87
- Machinist (Engg.) Semi-Skilled – 101
- Millwright (MMTM) Semi-Skilled – 25
- Painter Semi-Skilled – 08
- Turner Semi-Skilled – 16
- Welder Semi-Skilled – 36
- Blacksmith Semi-Skilled – 03
- Fitter (Auto Electric) Semi-Skilled – 02
- Heat Treatment Operator Semi-Skilled – 03
- Machinist Grinder Semi-Skilled – 02
- Miller Semi-Skilled – 08
Age Limit for GCF vacancy:
Candidates who are willing to apply for this job, they need to be satisfy the age limits (upper age and lower age) –
For this job a candidates age should not less than 18 years and should not exceed 32 years as on 22.08.2015
Educational Qualification for GCF vacancy:
Another criteria is, a candidates should satisfy the educational qualification. A candidates must have that qualification or higher qualification which is specified in the advertisement.
For this job a Candidates must have completed Matriculation from a recognized Board.
Application Fees for GCF vacancy:
Candidates of SC/ST/PH/ExSM/Female no need to pay any application fees and Other candidates needs to pay Rs.50/- as application fees.
Important Dates of GCF vacancy:
Few important dates a candidate should keep in mind-
Starting date of receipt of Application: 08.08.2015
Last date of receipt of Application: 22.08.2015
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of GCF vacancy.
You may also like:
- High Court of Allahabad vacancy
- High Court of Delhi vacancy
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research-CSIR vacancy
- Karnataka Public Service Commission-KPSC vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam