Indian Navy vacancy
Indian Navy – www.indiannavy.nic.in is a Government sector company of India. Branches and regional head offices of this company has been spread all over the country. Indian Navy is now decided to fulfill their vacant post by recruiting peoples from all over the country. Indian Navy vacancy. That’s why, Indian Navy is going to conduct an exam to recruit people in the vacant posts.
Recently Indian Navy has published a new recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates who are willing to join this company. Job seekers must read this recruitment notification or advertisement before apply for the job. Indian Navy vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following posts:
|Posts of Indian Navy vacancy:
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 34 vacant posts.
1. Education Branch – 05
2. Executive and Technical Branch – 29
Age Limit for Indian Navy vacancy:
Educational Qualification for Indian Navy vacancy:
Application Fees for Indian Navy vacancy:
Selection Process of Indian Navy Job:
Important Dates of Indian Navy vacancy:
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of Indian Navy vacancy.
You may also like:
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd-BECIL vacancy
- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board-MPPEB vacancy
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited-NLC vacancy
- Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited-MIDHANI vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam