Lok Sabha Secretariat vacancy
A very renowned Government sector company of India is Lok Sabha Secretariat – www.loksabha.nic.in. This company has branches and regional head offices all over the country. Lok Sabha Secretariat will recruit personnel to fulfill their vacant posts from all over the country. Lok Sabha Secretariat vacancy. For that, Lok Sabha Secretariat will conduct an exam to recruit in the vacant posts.
Now Lok Sabha Secretariat has published a recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates who are willing to join this company. Please read the recruitment notification or advertisement for all other details before applying for the job. Lok Sabha Secretariat vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following posts:
|Posts of Lok Sabha Secretariat vacancy:
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 47 vacant posts.
1. Translator – 47
Age Limit for Lok Sabha Secretariat vacancy:
Educational Qualification for Lok Sabha Secretariat vacancy:
Application Fees for Lok Sabha Secretariat vacancy:
Selection Process of Lok Sabha Secretariat Job:
Important Dates of Lok Sabha Secretariat vacancy:
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of Lok Sabha Secretariat vacancy.
You may also like:
- Staff Selection Commission-SSC vacancy
- Directorate of Public Health and Family Welfare Vijayawada vacancy
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd-UPPCL vacancy
- Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research-CIMFR vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam