National Board of Examinations-NBE vacancy
One of the most renowned Government sector company in India is National Board of Examinations (NBE) – www.natboard.edu.in. This company has branches and regional head offices across the country. NBE is now decided to fulfill their vacant post by recruiting peoples from all over the country. NBE vacancy. That’s why, NBE is going to conduct an exam to recruit people in the vacant posts.
Recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates are now published by NBE, who are willing to join this company. Please read the recruitment notification or advertisement for all other details before applying for the job. NBE vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following vacant posts:
|Posts of NBE vacancy:
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 90 vacant posts.
1. Senior Assistant – 18
2. Junior Assistant – 57
3. Junior Accountant – 07
4. Stenographer – 08
Age Limit for NBE vacancy:
Educational Qualification for NBE vacancy:
Application Fees for NBE vacancy:
Selection Process of NBE Job:
Important Dates of NBE vacancy:
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of NBE vacancy.
You may also like:
- Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences-SGPGIMS vacancy
- Central Reserve Police Force-CRPF vacancy
- Directorate of Health Services Assam-DHS Assam vacancy
- National Health Mission Assam-NHM Assam vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam