National Centre for Radio Astrophysics-NCRA vacancy
www.ncra.tifr.res.in – National Centre for Radio Astrophysics (NCRA) is a Government sector company of India. They have branches and regional head offices all over the country. To fulfill the requirement of staffs NCRA recruits personnel from all over the country. They conduct exam to recruit the vacant places in NCRA.
Now NCRA has invites a recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates who are willing to join this company. Job seekers must read this recruitment notification or advertisement and apply for the recruitment. NCRA vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following posts:
Posts of NCRA vacancy:
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 16 vacant posts.
1. Administrative Assistant-B – 01
2. Clerk – 01
3. Laboratory Assistant-B – 02
4. Administrative Trainee – 04
5. Cook – 01
6. Security Guard – 03
7. Work Assistant (Gardner) – 02
8. Work Assistant (Housekeeping) – 02
Age Limit for NCRA vacancy:
Candidates who are willing to apply for this job, they need to be satisfy the age limits (upper age and lower age) –
For detail age limit candidates needs to see the full advertisement.
Educational Qualification for NCRA vacancy:
Another criteria is, a candidates should satisfy the educational qualification. A candidates must have that qualification or higher qualification which is specified in the advertisement.
For detail educational qualification candidates needs to see the full advertisement.
Important Dates of NCRA vacancy:
Few important dates a candidate should keep in mind-
Last date of receipt of Application: 26.10.2015
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of NCRA vacancy.
You may also like:
- Chief District Medical Officer Subarnapur-CDMO vacancy
- National Health Mission Tripura-NHM Tripura vacancy
- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission-UPSSSC vacancy
- Rural Development Department Bihar-BRDS vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam