National Informatics Centre-NIC vacancy
One of the most renowned Government sector company in India is National Informatics Centre (NIC) – www.nic.in. They have branches and regional head offices all over the country. NIC is now recruit personnel from all over the country to fulfill their vacant posts. NIC vacancy. Therefore, NIC decided to conduct an exam to recruit people in the vacant posts.
Recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates are now published by NIC, who are willing to join this company. Job seekers must read this recruitment notification or advertisement before apply for the job. NIC vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following jobs:
|Posts of NIC vacancy:
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 127 vacant posts.
1. Scientist–F – 02
2. Scientist–E – 01
3. Scientist–D – 12
4. Scientist–C – 112
Age Limit for NIC vacancy:
Educational Qualification for NIC vacancy:
Application Fees for NIC vacancy:
Selection Process of NIC Job:
Important Dates of NIC vacancy:
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of NIC vacancy.
You may also like:
- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board-MPPEB vacancy
- Patiala Locomotive Work-PLW vacancy
- Karnataka Public Service Commission-KPSC vacancy
- National Forensic Sciences University-NFSU vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam