National Institute of Solar Energy-NISE vacancy
www.mnre.gov.in – National Institute of Solar Energy (NISE) is a Government sector company of India. They have branches and regional head offices all over the country. To fulfill the requirement of staffs NISE recruits personnel from all over the country. They conduct exam to recruit the vacant places in NISE.
Now NISE has invites a recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates who are willing to join this company. Job seekers must read this recruitment notification or advertisement and apply for the recruitment. NISE vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following posts:
Posts of NISE vacancy:
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 40 vacant posts.
1. Scientific/Technical – 30
- Deputy Director General (Scientist ‘F’) – 03
- Director (Scientist ‘D’) – 02
- Deputy Director (Scientist ‘C’) – 06
- Assistant Director (Scientist ‘B’) – 07
- Executive Officer – 04
- Executive Assistant–I – 08
2. Administrative/Support Staff – 10
- Director – 01
- Deputy Director – 02
- Administrative Officer – 01
- Assistant Director – 02
- Office Secretary – 01
- Office Secretary-I – 03
Age Limit for NISE vacancy:
Candidates who are willing to apply for this job, they need to be satisfy the age limits (upper age and lower age) –
For detail age limit candidates needs to see the full advertisement.
Educational Qualification for NISE vacancy:
Another criteria is, a candidates should satisfy the educational qualification. A candidates must have that qualification or higher qualification which is specified in the advertisement.
For detail educational qualification candidates needs to see the full advertisement.
Important Dates of NISE vacancy:
Few important dates a candidate should keep in mind-
Starting date of receipt of Application: 03.08.2015
Last date of receipt of Application: 14.09.2015
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of NISE vacancy.
You may also like:
- Jammu and Kashmir Police vacancy
- Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram-RBSK vacancy
- Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited-KMML vacancy
- Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms-DPAR vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam