National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj-NIRD vacancy
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRD) – www.nird.org.in is a Government sector company of India. They have branches and regional head offices all over the country. NIRD will recruit personnel to fulfill their vacant posts from all over the country. NIRD vacancy. They conduct an exam to recruit for the vacant places in NIRD.
Recently NIRD has published a new recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates who are willing to join this company. Please read the recruitment notification or advertisement for all other details before applying for the job. NIRD vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following vacancies:
|Posts of NIRD vacancy:
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 510 vacant posts.
1. State Programme Coordinator – 10
2. Young Fellow – 250
3. Cluster Level Resource Person – 250
Age Limit for NIRD vacancy:
Educational Qualification for NIRD vacancy:
Application Fees for NIRD vacancy:
Selection Process of NIRD Job:
Important Dates of NIRD vacancy:
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of NIRD vacancy.
You may also like:
- Rural Development Department Jharkhand-RDD vacancy
- Surat Municipal Corporation-SMC vacancy
- Rajasthan High Court vacancy
- Northern Coalfields Limited-NCL vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam