Nuclear Fuel Complex-NFC vacancy
One of the most renowned Government sector company in India is Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) – www.nfc.gov.in. They have branches and regional head offices all over the country. To fulfill the requirement of staffs, NFC will recruit personnel from all over the country. NFC vacancy. That’s why, NFC is going to conduct an exam to recruit people in the vacant posts.
NFC is now published a recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates who are willing to join this company. Job seekers are requested to read this recruitment notification or advertisement before apply for the job. NFC vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following posts:
|Posts of NFC vacancy:
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 273 vacant posts.
1. Stipendiary Trainee Category – I – 45
2. Stipendiary Trainee Category – II – 196
3. Upper Division Clerk – 12
4. Work Assistant ‘A’/Hospital Work Assistant ‘A’ – 20
Age Limit for NFC vacancy:
Educational Qualification for NFC vacancy:
Selection Process of NFC Job:
Important Dates of NFC vacancy:
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of NFC vacancy.
You may also like:
- Ordnance Factory Board-OFB vacancy
- Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board-DSSSB vacancy
- Himachal Road Transport Corporation-HRTC vacancy
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission-Maharashtra PSC vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam