Panchayat and Rural Development Assam-PNRD vacancy
www.pnrdassam.nic.in – Panchayat and Rural Development Assam (PNRD) is a Government sector company of India. This company has branches and regional head offices all over the country. To fulfill the requirement of staffs, PNRD will recruit personnel from all over the country. PNRD vacancy. For that, PNRD will conduct an exam to recruit in the vacant posts.
Recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates are now published by PNRD, who are willing to join this company. Please read the recruitment notification or advertisement for all other details before applying for the job. PNRD vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following vacant posts:
|Posts of PNRD vacancy:
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 1004 vacant posts.
1. Assistant Block Development Officer – 173
2. Gaon Panchayat Secretary – 578
3. Tax Collector Cum Road Mohrar – 243
4. Junior Assistant – 10
Age Limit for PNRD vacancy:
Educational Qualification for PNRD vacancy:
Application Fees for PNRD vacancy:
Selection Process of PNRD Job:
Important Dates of PNRD vacancy:
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of PNRD vacancy.
You may also like:
- Kerala Public Service Commission-Kerala PSC vacancy
- Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board-RSMSSB vacancy
- Cochin Shipyard Limited vacancy
- Oil India Limited-OIL vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam