Securities and Exchange Board of India-SEBI vacancy
www.sebi.gov.in – Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) is a Government sector company of India. Branches and regional head offices of this company has been spread all over the country. To fulfill the requirement of staffs, SEBI will recruit personnel from all over the country. SEBI vacancy. Therefore, SEBI decided to conduct an exam to recruit people in the vacant posts.
SEBI recently published a recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates who are willing to join this company. All the job seekers must read this advertisement or recruitment notification before the applying for the job. SEBI vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following posts:
|Posts of SEBI vacancy:
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 120 vacant posts.
1. Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – 120
Age Limit for SEBI vacancy:
Educational Qualification for SEBI vacancy:
Application Fees for SEBI vacancy:
Selection Process of SEBI Job:
Important Dates of SEBI vacancy:
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of SEBI vacancy.
You may also like:
- Jute Corporation of India Limited-JCI vacancy
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited-ONGC vacancy
- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission-JSSC vacancy
- Directorate of Secondary Education Odisha-DSE Odisha vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam