Uttar Pradesh Bhumi Sudhar Nigam-UPBSN vacancy
www.upbsn.org – Uttar Pradesh Bhumi Sudhar Nigam (UPBSN) is a Government sector company of India. They have branches and regional head offices all over the country. To fulfill the requirement of staffs UPBSN recruits personnel from all over the country. They conduct exam to recruit the vacant places in UPBSN.
Now UPBSN has invites a recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates who are willing to join this company. Job seekers must read this recruitment notification or advertisement and apply for the recruitment. UPBSN vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following posts:
Posts of UPBSN vacancy:
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 31 vacant posts.
1. Senior Manager (Training & Media) – 01
2. Manager (Groundwater) – 01
3. Manager (Domain Development) – 01
4. Project Manager – 15
5. Executive (Supplies) – 01
6. Executive (Media) – 02
7. Stenographer – 09
8. Librarian – 01
Age Limit for UPBSN vacancy:
Candidates who are willing to apply for this job, they need to be satisfy the age limits (upper age and lower age) –
For detail age limit candidates needs to see the full advertisement.
Educational Qualification for UPBSN vacancy:
Another criteria is, a candidates should satisfy the educational qualification. A candidates must have that qualification or higher qualification which is specified in the advertisement.
For detail educational qualification candidates needs to see the full advertisement.
Important Dates of UPBSN vacancy:
Few important dates a candidate should keep in mind-
Last date of receipt of Application: 24.11.2014
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of UPBSN vacancy.
You may also like:
- Bihar Public Service Commission-BPSC vacancy
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited-IOCL vacancy
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited-HAL vacancy
- National Mineral Development Corporation-NMDC vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam