West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation-WBIDC vacancy
www.wbidc.com – West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation (WBIDC) is a Government sector company of India. They have branches and regional head offices all over the country. To fulfill the requirement of staffs WBIDC recruits personnel from all over the country. They conduct exam to recruit the vacant places in WBIDC.
Now WBIDC has invites a recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates who are willing to join this company. Job seekers must read this recruitment notification or advertisement and apply for the recruitment. WBIDC vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following posts:
Posts of WBIDC vacancy:
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 16 vacant posts.
1. Officer-On-Special Duty – 12
- Incentive-I, Finance & Accounts – 02
- Industrial Parks & Project – 05
- Legal & Agreements – 04
- Corporate Communication – 01
2. Executive Assistant – 04
- Industrial Parks and Projects – 04
Age Limit for WBIDC vacancy:
Candidates who are willing to apply for this job, they need to be satisfy the age limits (upper age and lower age) –
For this job a candidates age should not exceed 30 years as on 01.01.2014
Educational Qualification for WBIDC vacancy:
Another criteria is, a candidates should satisfy the educational qualification. A candidates must have that qualification or higher qualification which is specified in the advertisement.
For detail educational qualification candidates needs to see the full advertisement.
Important Dates of WBIDC vacancy:
Few important dates a candidate should keep in mind-
Last date of receipt of Application: 20.09.2014
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of WBIDC vacancy.
You may also like:
- Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad-HSSPP vacancy
- Karnataka State Police-KSP vacancy
- Odisha Postal Circle vacancy
- Odisha Public Service Commission-OPSC vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam