West Bengal Police vacancy
www.policewb.gov.in – West Bengal Police has invites a recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates who are willing to join this company. Job seekers must read this recruitment notification or advertisement and apply for the recruitment. West Bengal Police vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following posts vacancy:
Posts of West Bengal Police:
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 47 vacant posts.
1. Sub-Inspector (Technical) – 09
2. Asstt. Sub-Inspector (Technical) – 09
3. Constable (Technical) – 29
Age Limit for West Bengal Police vacancy:
Candidates who are willing to apply for this job, they need to be satisfy the age limits (upper age and lower age) –
For this job a Candidates age should not exceed 45 years as on 01.01.2013.
Educational Qualification for West Bengal Police vacancy:
Another criteria a candidates should satisfy is the educational qualification. A candidates must have that qualification or higher qualification which is specified in the advertisement.
For detail educational qualification candidates needs to see the full advertisement.
Application Fees for West Bengal Police vacancy:
Candidates of SC/ST no need to pay any application fees and Other candidates needs to pay Rs.150/- as application fees.
Important Dates of West Bengal Police vacancy:
Few important dates a candidate should keep in mind-
Last date of receipt of Application: 03.10.2013
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification West Bengal Police vacancy.
You may also like:
- Mazagon Dock Limited vacancy
- Railway Recruitment Cell Hajipur – RRC Hajipur vacancy
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited – BHEL vacancy
- Directorate of Schools Education Puducherry vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam