Bombay High Court vacancy
A very renowned Government sector company of India is Bombay High Court – www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in. They have branches and regional head offices all over the country. To fulfill the requirement of staffs, Bombay High Court will recruit personnel from all over the country. Bombay High Court vacancy. Therefore, Bombay High Court decided to conduct an exam to recruit people in the vacant posts.
Recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates are now published by Bombay High Court, who are willing to join this company. Please read the recruitment notification or advertisement for all other details before applying for the job. Bombay High Court vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following vacant posts:
|Posts of Bombay High Court vacancy:
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 76 vacant posts.
1. Technical Manpower – 76
Age Limit for Bombay High Court vacancy:
Educational Qualification for Bombay High Court vacancy:
Application Fees for Bombay High Court vacancy:
Selection Process of Bombay High Court Job:
Important Dates of Bombay High Court vacancy:
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of Bombay High Court vacancy.
You may also like:
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited-BECIL vacancy
- Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited-MPPGCL vacancy
- Central Industrial Security Force-CISF vacancy
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd-UPPCL vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam