Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research-JIPMER vacancy
One of the most renowned Government sector company in India is Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) – www.jipmer.edu.in. Branches and regional head offices of this company has been spread all over the country. JIPMER will recruit personnel to fulfill their vacant posts from all over the country. JIPMER vacancy. That’s why, JIPMER is going to conduct an exam to recruit people in the vacant posts.
JIPMER is now published a recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates who are willing to join this company. Please read the recruitment notification or advertisement for all other details before applying for the job. JIPMER vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following vacant posts:
|Posts of JIPMER vacancy:
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 139 vacant posts.
1. Nursing Officer – 128
2. X-Ray Technician (Radiotherapy/Radio-Diagnosis) – 09
3. Respiratory Laboratory Technician – 02
Age Limit for JIPMER vacancy:
Educational Qualification for JIPMER vacancy:
Application Fees for JIPMER vacancy:
Selection Process of JIPMER Job:
Important Dates of JIPMER vacancy:
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of JIPMER vacancy.
You may also like:
- Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board-DSSSB vacancy
- Pune Municipal Corporation-PMC vacancy
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission-MPPSC vacancy
- National Health Mission Chhattisgarh-NHM Chhattisgarh vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam