Karnataka State Police-KSP vacancy
www.ksp.gov.in – Karnataka State Police (KSP) is a Government sector company of India. This company has branches and regional head offices all over the country. To fulfill the requirement of staffs, KSP will recruit personnel from all over the country. KSP vacancy. For that, KSP will conduct an exam to recruit in the vacant posts.
Recently KSP has published a new recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates who are willing to join this company. All the job seekers must read this advertisement or recruitment notification before the applying for the job. KSP vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following vacant posts:
|Posts of KSP vacancy:|
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 42 vacant posts.
1. Instructor – 26
2. Assistant Instructor – 16
Age Limit for KSP vacancy:
Educational Qualification for KSP vacancy:
Application Fees for KSP vacancy:
Selection Process of KSP Job:
Important Dates of KSP vacancy:
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of KSP vacancy.
You may also like:
- Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board-DSSSB vacancy
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited-ONGC vacancy
- Calcutta High Court vacancy
- Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission-CGPSC vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam