Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration and Research-AMD vacancy
www.amd.gov.in – Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration and Research (AMD) is a Government sector company of India. This company has branches and regional head offices across the country. Now AMD will recruit personnel from all over the country to fulfill their vacant post. AMD vacancy. So, AMD will soon conduct an exam to place people in the vacant posts.
Recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates are now published by AMD, who are willing to join this company. Please read the recruitment notification or advertisement for all other details before applying for the job. AMD vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following vacant posts:
|Posts of AMD vacancy:
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 321 vacant posts.
1. Trade Apprentice – 321
Age Limit for AMD vacancy:
Educational Qualification for AMD vacancy:
Application Fees for AMD vacancy:
Selection Process of AMD Job:
Important Dates of AMD vacancy:
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of AMD vacancy.
You may also like:
- Nuclear Fuel Complex-NFC vacancy
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research-PGIMER vacancy
- West Bengal Board of Primary Education-WBBPE vacancy
- Gujarat Forest Department vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam