Karnataka Examination Authority-KEA vacancy
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) – www.kea.kar.nic.in is a Government sector company of India. This company has branches and regional head offices all over the country. KEA will recruit personnel to fulfill their vacant posts from all over the country. KEA vacancy. So, KEA will soon conduct an exam to place people in the vacant posts.
KEA recently published a recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates who are willing to join this company. All the job seekers must read this advertisement or recruitment notification before the applying for the job. KEA vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following vacancies:
|Posts of KEA vacancy:
Recruitment process will be done for filling up total 250 vacant posts.
1. Junior Veterinary Inspector (Veterinary Assistant) – 250
Age Limit for KEA vacancy:
Educational Qualification for KEA vacancy:
Application Fees for KEA vacancy:
Selection Process of KEA Job:
Important Dates of KEA vacancy:
For More Information:: Click Here for the Official Notification of KEA vacancy.
You may also like:
- Southern Railway vacancy
- National Health Mission Assam-NHM Assam vacancy
- Uttar Pradesh Police vacancy
- Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission-HPSSC vacancy
- Current Affairs for Govt. Exam
- General Awareness for Govt. Exam
- Aptitude for Govt. Exam
- Popular Computer Question Answer for Govt. Exam